Tuesday 20 May 2008

A clean slate (the 21st century edition)

A few months ago I began this blog with the best intentions, genuinly beleiving that I would update it regularly with ripping yarns and wonderful imagery. In the beggining I wasn't too great at getting around to it, plus I had no camera of my own which was limiting, and then my laptop decided it no longer wanted to upload pictures (or any kind of files for that matter) to the internet so the updates became few and far between to say the least.

A few days ago however, by laptop finally gave up the ghost so I now have a fresh start with a fully operational laptop and a camera all of my own, albeit sans weeks worth of important design work.

So now what I am trying to say, much like many of the guests on Jeremy Kyle, is that all I need is one more chance, and I can change, from now on I promise I will update this thing on the regs.

P.S. I'm stopping the whole hiphop quotes thing, that shit was corny as hell.

No comments: